Don’t miss this Opportunity!
By using Alliance Advantage in addition to your traditional grain marketing, you take advantage of experienced Bunge traders, who manage the futures price component of your contract.
Here’s how it works:
- Enroll up to 25% of your crop
- Traders have access to a wide array of risk management tools to manage the futures price component of your contract
- Receive monthly mark-to-market price updates and exclusive commentary by Bunge traders
- Available contracts for corn, soybeans and wheat
- Flexible pricing groups based on crop’s delivery month
- Ability to set the contract basis anytime prior to delivery to Bunge
- One year program – fee of $0.10/bushel deducted from final settlement price
- Minimum contract quantity 1000 bushels per year