About Alliance Advantage Program
If you’re a producer seeking to hedge your investment and diversify your risk in today’s market, consider Bunge’s Alliance Advantage Program. Whether you’re growing corn, milo, wheat or soybeans, this alternative grain marketing program can add value to your crop while helping provide you with greater peace of mind through:
Strategic Risk Management
Market Objectivity & Expert Insight
New Benefits: Alliance Advantage Program
Our focus is on a BETTER program so you can be your BEST.
Last year’s performance history reflects the market challenges the program has faced over the past few years.
With a steadfast commitment to providing personalized grain marketing services, the Bunge team is evolving the Alliance Advantage Program to meet the needs of producers in a changing market environment. These improvements are designed to elevate the performance of producers seeking diversification and hedging opportunities as part of their grain marketing strategy.
Key Program Updates:
More Producer Control
This year, producers can price out during the pricing period vs. having to wait until the end of the pricing period.
New Cost Structure
Our fixed and variable fee structure offers a choice between standard and performance based cost structures.
www.bungeallianceadvantage.com provides greater visibility, charting, and reporting, so producers can see performance at any given time.
Building upon 200 years of risk management, the Bunge team utilizes depth of experience to deliver even more active management coverage.
How the Alliance Advantage Program Works
- Participation in the Alliance Advantage Program cannot exceed 25% of your expected production for the crop year in which the enrolled grain will be produced.
- Traders have access to a wide array of risk management tools to manage the futures price component of your contract
- Receive monthly mark-to-market price updates and exclusive commentary by Bunge traders, along with weekly updates measured against a chart of the respective futures reference month.
- Available contracts for corn, milo, soybeans and wheat
- Flexible pricing groups based on crop’s delivery month
- Ability to set the Cash Basis for this contract on or before actual delivery of the enrolled grain.
- Fixed or Variable Cost Structure: The Fixed Fee will be equal to nine cents per bushel. The Variable Fee will be no less than three cents per bushel, but will also include a performance incentive of 20% of the positive Net Trading Equity as of the Latest pricing Date, up to a maximum fee of twenty cents per bushel. If you pick an earlier date to price out of the program, the fee will revert to the Fixed Fee.
- Minimum contract quantity 1,000 bushels per year
Who Are Good Candidates for the Alliance Advantage Program?
Corn, wheat, milo, or soybean producers who –
- want to hire experienced traders to actively mitigate price risk on a part of their production
- want to diversify how they sell their crops
- find grain marketing frustrating
- struggle with “pulling the trigger” and selling bushels
Alliance Advantage Program FAQs
A: Once the contract is final priced, with basis to be established on or before actual delivery of the enrolled grain, Bunge will settle with you after you meet the delivery obligation
A: Fees will be collected after the contract has been final priced and are withheld from final settlement.
A: The final price will apply to the cash contract in the name of the entity in which the producer contracted the grain, + or – basis and any applicable fees.
A: Producers may choose in advance any Bunge approved delivery point.
Have additional questions? Contact us or email us.
Explore our Complete Portfolio of Producer Services
The Alliance Advantage Program is just one tool in our service toolbox. Discover our other producer-focused service offerings or consult with Bunge on how we can customize services for your agribusiness.